Wednesday 29 June 2011

My college bag and purse I want!

I start back at college in September (I'm studying Travel & Tourism Level 2) so its time for a new bag and purse.
Because my course is mainly written I need a bag big enough for my folder, notepad and stationary.
I already have one bag bigger enough for September but I can't use just one bag for the whole year, I need at least two bags so I can swap over.

http://www.riverisland.com/Online/women/bags--purses/shoulder-bags/gold-canvas-tote-bag-597199

This is the bag I want, I've had my eye on it for a while but I never got it which I'm regretting it now but I want to get it in August. Hopefully its still in the shop but they've got another version of it but its blue stripe :)

riverisland.com/Online/women/bags--purses/purses/pink-deco-detail-purse-602585

This is the purse I've decided on, my friend Nicole has the purse in White (her's has a ruched front though).
It has plenty of cardholders, a zipped compartment for change and 4 compartments for notes, receipts etc.

I love River Island's bags and purse as they are really good quality, they are expensive but its worth the price.

Thanks for reading

Lauren xx

No comments:

Post a Comment