Monday 27 June 2011

2 Dove Deodorants + Free Nails Inc Polish

Boots is doing another 'buy 2 and get a free Nails Inc polish' offer but this time it isn't Diet Coke like Boots normally does, its Dove Deodorant.

I first heard the offer last week on More! Magazine's Facebook fan page ( More! is the magazine that has POTW and Men Overheard, it's out every Tuesday and costs £1.50), so I thought next time I'm near a Boots I'll have a look at the offer - luckily there is a Boots near my college :)

So I went in Boots and saw the stand, which I read to see which type of deodorant is including in the offer and they are: 50ml Roll-on deodorant any variety and 250ml spray on deodorant any variety.
So I chose Beauty Finish (Dove's new one as it is really good and has a 1/4 of moisturiser in it plus I'm currently using so it made sense) in the 250ml can as I'm not keen on roll-on deodorant.

The free Nails Inc polishes come in two colours: Copacabana ( a coral colour) and Havana (a shimmery taupe colour),
I chose Havana as its a perfect colour for wearing to interviews, recruitment days/fairs and if you want to give your nails a break from bright colours.



When Havana is on your nails, it looks pinky/peachy if you do two coats which I find is best to be honest as one coat isn't enough for me, also I would recommend you use a base coat (to prevent your nails from staining) and top coat ( to prolong it from chipping)

The picture makes it look a lot pink than it is but in real life its got a peachy tone to it :)

For this offer it cost me £6.44, it may seem a bit pricey but you won't run out of deodorant for a bit, your getting a nail polish worth £11 for free and you get 24 points on your Boots Advantage Card.

Thankyou for reading ♥

Lauren xx

1 comment:

  1. i saw this offer in my local boots the other day, i got a bright coral colour!.looking forward to seeing some more posts from you (:
    xx

    Natilyismad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete